Abstract submission is now opened. The deadline for abstract submission is June 30th, 2019.
Please use the following template to prepare your abstract: Abstract template
Please submit your abstract
Abstract submission procedure:
Please note that registration to SciencesConf or to HAL is mandatory for abstract submission.
This registration will help us to prepare the book for abstracts and differs from the registration to the ISOPOW 14 conference.
1. Access the submission web site ()
2. Unless you already have an account on SciencesConf or on HAL, click on "I do not have an account" and fill the required data (e-mail address, login, password, lastname and firstname). Once you have account, you can click on "Login".
3. Click on "My submissions" and then on "Submit an abstract".
4. On the "Metadata" page, enter the title, select the type (oral or poster) and the topic of your communication, as well as at least one key word.
5. On the "File(s)" page, click on "Browse", select your abstract file and then click on "Upload".
6. On the "Overview" page, check that all information is correct. Click on "Submit". You should then receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.